Campus Connect Program is an industry-academia partnership initiative. It was launched by Infosys Ltd in May 2004 with 60 colleges. It offers 3 activities: Foundation Program, Soft Skills, and SPARK. Campus Connect makes students industry-ready when s/he graduates. We have trained 600 students in Foundation program and 300 students in Soft Skills, totalling over 1000 students in AITAM.
AITAM is collaborated with Infosys since 2007 by this campus connect program.
In this campus connect will break the barrier between company and the students. This helps students to get used to the industrial environment.
The Foundation Program aligns technical competency to a student's individual needs. These unique teaching aids go a long way in ensuring that the students are "industry ready".
In this program the students of any stream can acquire knowledge on soft skills and technical skills.
Campus connect is a unique academia-industry initiative to "architect the education experience".
This is a sustainable partnership with the companies.The Duration of Foundation program is 55-60 hours and the Duration of Soft Skills program is 30 days.
Eligibility:1) Students of 2nd and 3rd B.Tech of all branches are eligible.
2) Any enthusiastic student can participate in this program.
- It builds team work, self learning, leadership qualities, communication skills, and technical skills.
- We can implements our ideas under this program by doing a project.
- Students of any stream can make themselves suitable for working in IT sector.
- It provides a way to earning an industry oriented certified course.