- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals to solve complex VLSI system design problems.
- Apply research based knowledge to design and conduct experiments, analyze, synthesize and interpret the data pertaining to VLSI system design problems and arrive at valid conclusions.
- Design solutions for VLSI system design problems and design system components and processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety.
- Function effectively either as a member or a leader in a multi disciplinary activities.
- Identify, formulate and analyse problems related to VLSI system design and substantiate the conclusions using the first principles of sciences and engineering.
- Develop consciousness of professional, ethical and social responsibilities as experts in the field of VLSI technology.
- Communicate the engineering activities to engineering society for documentation and presentation.
- Analyze the impact of VLSI technology in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Realize the need for lifelong learning and engage them to adopt technological changes in their specialized areas of VLSI system design.
- Continuously update their knowledge on contemporary issues.
- Construct, choose and apply the techniques, resources and modern engineering toolsÂ Â required for VLSI system design applications.
- Engage in life-long learning and pioneer in different areas of VLSI system design.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in accordance with technical standards.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest news.
©AITAM 2020 - All rights reserved.