- Model and analyze the power electronic systems with the help of mathematical and simulation tools
- Perform experiments and operate latest instruments required for research.
- Ability to formulate, design, simulate power supplies for generic load and for machine loads
- Extend their knowledge by literature survey and taking up research and development work.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments towards research Communicate effectively through writing or in personal presentation and conversation of technical reports
- Be engaged in continuously learning the new practices, principles and techniques of electrical drives in industry.
- Take initiative and develop managerial skills.
- Imbibe the values of honesty and integrity.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- To get the awareness on the process in industry.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest news.
©AITAM 2020 - All rights reserved.