- PEO1:- To gain knowledge of critical functions of Management and Business.
- PEO2:-To enhance quantitative skills necessary to analyze a firm’s quantifiable numerical
data and to make intelligent and effective decisions.
- PEO3:-To understand modern techniques and tools useful for analysis and control of national and
- PEO4:-To explore and develop Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Team work, Social, Legal and ethical
responsibilities in Business and Society
- PEO5:-To achieve appropriate communication skills and higher levels of proficiency and
efficiency for successful career in Industry, Business and Entrepreneurship
Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest news.
©AITAM 2020 - All rights reserved.