You might have heard about the importance of NAAC grades when choosing a college for higher studies. So what is NAAC accreditation and how does it measure the quality of education provided by an Institution?
NAAC or National Assessment and Accreditation Council Certification is to evaluate the quality of education provided by an Institute. The University of Grant Commission has issued the curriculum that every university must get the certification by NAAC. This helps to evaluate the quality of education and measure the overall performance of the College based on NAAC certification.
NAAC proposes to develop the students by improving their skills and knowledge outcomes with the best educational practice. The NAAC helps the students who seek higher education to understand the basis of Teaching quality, management, and governance, College facilities, Infrastructure, Other Curricular activities, etc with the help of the NAAC Score. And more importantly, a student is most probably to get recruited from that college that has NAAC Certification.
The NAAC rating is based on 7 main criteria
- Teaching-learning Trait
- Management and governance
- College Infrastructure
- Learning resources
- Student refinement
- Innovative Practices
- Consultancy service
An Institution that obtains a score of 3-4 is considered as the A+, A+, A++ accredited score.
Aditya Institute Technolgy and Management is accredited by NAAC with an “A+” grade and is funded by TEQIP ( Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme )
Top NAAC Colleges in AP
- Aditya Institute of Technology and Management
- KONERU LAXMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- ADITYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- SRI VENKATESHWARA UNIVERSITY
- VELAGAPUDI RAMAKRSIHNA SIDDARTHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- SREE VIDYANIKETHAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- JNTUA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- GAYATHIR VIDYA PRASAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- VIGNANS FOUNDATION OF SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH